GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY - Associate Research Scientist Associate Research Scientist
Global Product Development and Supply - Associate Research Scientist
Job Number: 21-16015
Job Number: 21-16015
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Global Product Development and Supply - Associate Research Scientist for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This research scientist position is responsible for conducting laboratory research for formulation development of Client drug candidates.
- The incumbent is responsible for studying early fundamental physicochemical and stability characterization of new drug candidates and excipient compatibility needed to provide the groundwork for development of dosing formulations.
- Experience in Client drug delivery and Biopharmaceutics in is a preferred strength.
- Hands-on experience is required.
- Designs and carries out in-house formulation development.
- Collaborates with Analytical R&D.
- Presents results at meetings and in technical reports/publications.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in formulations development
- Established formulation development experience.
- Knowledge of physical characterization and performance characterization of materials
- Knowledge of formulation related technical issues such as dissolution rate enhancement, solubilization and process optimization.
- Hands-on experience in using HPLC, DSC/TGA.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation).
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.