Global Procurement - SharePoint Developer/Administrator SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Job Number: 21-16657
Job Number: 21-16657
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The BIA SharePoint Developer / Administrator is responsible for business analysis, design / build, implementation, and maintenance (administration, content updates and monitoring) of multiple SharePoint sites across the BIA organization.
- This role, reporting to the BIA Strategy & Operation team, supports the organization’s digital strategy by serving as a resident expert on SharePoint and advising leadership and stakeholders on how to best leverage SharePoint solutions through content management and design, external integrations, workflows, data management, workflows, and automation.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong team player with intermediate business analysis skills,
- in-depth knowledge and hands-on expertise with SharePoint Modern, and keeps a pulse on emerging web experience trends and practices.
- Business Analysis:
- Conduct intake meetings independently with a diverse group of stakeholders (including executives and external consultants) representing different functional areas to surface and understand business requirements, and determine fit-gap of available SharePoint solutions
- Design / Development:
- Design, build, launch, and maintain SharePoint sites for internal clients, leveraging out-of-the-box features to their full capabilities
- Design and support innovative and stable solutions with advanced functionality (such as workflows, forms, reports, and graphical dashboards) for delivering an optimal end-user experience
- Set up and manage SharePoint security, permissions, and access and ensure proper content access and availability while maintaining defined security groups and visibility rules
- Conduct performance tests, accessibility checks and mobile tests
- Work closely with IT collaboration partners on migration, data management, backups site retirement, and other backend technical tasks
- Conduct post-launch handover training with internal clients
- Work with internal clients on content updates, document management, and other business requirements
- Assist colleagues with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function
- Compile and update training materials and technical guidance documents
- Stay informed of internal Client SharePoint updates, standards and policies
- Provide day-to-day administration, support, content maintenance, and performance monitoring of multiple SharePoint sites
- Develop reporting and other audit activities, based on our digital strategy, to proactively assess the state of the sites and offer actionable information to the Strategic Engagement team leadership
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in SharePoint design and development, administration, information architecture, content management, forms, workflows, and Power Apps
- Proficiency with managing user groups and permissions
- Experience with migrations, upgrades, and patches
- Experience with conducting outreach / training programs
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and adherence to accessibility and mobile responsiveness standards
- Project management and Excel skills a plus
- Graphic design and video editing skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant software focused degree, or equivalent previous experience
- UX certification preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.