Global Manufacturing and Supply- NICHE
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Global Manufacturing and Supply - NICHE for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the oversight and management of all Client business with the assigned Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMOs).
- Responsible for the relationship management and contract monitoring of active & intermediates, drug product, device assembly & packaging CMOs to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Leader of a cross-functional virtual plant team in a matrix structure.
- Promotes team development, foster teamwork and build relationships within the Virtual Plant Team.
- Drives performance within the assigned CMOs to mitigate risks and drive continuous improvement to optimizing value.
- Manage and maintain positive relations with the assigned CMOs through structured supplier relationship models
- Develop and execute operational Budgets for the assigned CMOs and ensure alignment with External Manufacturing’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure the successful resolution of all issues that may impact timely supply of product and/or contractual obligations
- Effective management of all operational activities to deliver supply from the CMOs.
- Contract Monitor for the assigned business
- Execute CMO specific strategies and processes in line with ExM Mission Statement.
- Proactively identify supply risks and implement strategies to avoid or minimize their impact
- Accountable for the performance of the assigned CMOs. Responsible for reviewing and communicating CMO performance metrics and the development of the improvement plans as warranted.
- Lead Business Review processes
- Proactively identifies supply risks and proposes strategies for approval and implementation to avoid or minimize their impacts
- Accountable for CMO’ Business Continuity Risk Assessment
- Ensure Projects executed at the assigned CMOs are delivered in line with Client requirements
- Collaborate with Finance for product cost standards, variances
- Support the transfer and launch of new products.
- This position can be a designee for Director, External Manufacturing.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Operations experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing to cGMP standards including extensive knowledge of regulatory guidelines and validation practices.
- Successful track record in execution and completion of objectives.
- Able to effectively transfer complex knowledge regarding science and engineering procedures.
- Ability to apply technical and cross-functional expertise to address complex operations problems.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead teams and to work effectively with cross-functional & multi-location teams
- Good inter-personal, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Financial and project management skills
- Experience of a culturally diverse workplace through international projects or global teams.
- Experience negotiating supply agreements with CMOs.
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering, chemistry, pharmacy or related pharmaceutical sciences.
- MBA, C.P.M. and Project Management Certifications desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or related industry
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.