Global Head Ops PB Onboarding
Global Head Ops PB Onboarding
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Global Head Ops PB Onboarding for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure all activities within an onboarding process are completed to quality and on-time with all the relevant regulatory and compliance controls as well as ensuring all the operational readiness in place for day1 execution of trades without defect
- Oversight of all of the PB related onboarding
- Responsible for business strategy delivery enablement, consolidation of Onboarding into Operations and transformation of the operating model for PB
- Management of the transformation of the support offered to the PB business by Onboarding while driving funded deliveries and partnering with business/tech on risk and pricing enhancements and controls
- Business stakeholder management: Facing off to Global PB Front Office executives as well as all other internal stakeholders where a strong degree of collaboration and influence essential to deliver across KYC teams, Credit, Legal Docs and Ops
- Development and management of KPIs and all data associated with this process
- Expertise in PB Platform/Product onboarding and how to effectively deliver
- Acute knowledge, awareness and extensive experience needed in the industry related to PB Platforms, clients and what is required to onboard these clients effectively
- Extensive knowledge of the KYC landscape to enable close partnership with this team as a seamless pod, knowledge of PB Legal agreements and global regulatory landscapes required to deliver a compliant onboard
- Will lead a team of Ops professionals focused on the different PB businesses
- Leadership of a diverse team essential, as well as leadership in strategic delivery
- Ability to manage existing team and build up additional while creating a strong culture of collaboration, expertise and delivery for a critical business
- 7+ years of transferrable experience in project management and or trade capture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills--able to think tactically and strategically
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with high levels of ownership who can work independently and as a member of a team Familiarity with fixed income products and/or project management
- BS/BA (business or finance degree preferred)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.