Job Number: 21-11138
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a GIS Tech for our client in Darien, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A self-motivated, dynamic, reliable individual to work with the client’s GIS team. Will be part of a team that is preparing street data for client’s road network.
- Involve editing road centerlines and the associated characteristics.
- May also require coordination with local entities to obtain data and verify ownership of roads.
- The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts.
- Should be detail-oriented and highly skilled using the ArcGIS editing tools, and should be familiar with shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- Should be familiar with querying databases and be able to validate data.
- Must have the technical agility, focus, flexibility, enthusiasm and vision to complement and enhance the team.
- Must be able to coordinate, plan, and support simultaneous tasks and GIS projects; query data; prepare and deliver reports to the immediate supervisor and others; use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS maps and data; and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Completion or near completion (in process) four-year college degree in GIS, Geography, or a related field and proficiency with the ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite.
- Experience with creating and editing GIS data and GIS work experience with a city or county government agency.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.