General Information Technology Core
Job Number: 19-07574
Job Number: 19-07574
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Support for our client in Branchburg, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business computing or a related field, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience.
- Two to four years' experience in a related role requiring confidentiality, timeliness, customer service, organization, prioritization, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully install, configure, maintain, and support Windows desktop operating environments and layered software.
- Proficiency with some or all of the following technologies: DOS, Windows 95-XP / Windows 7 & 10, Browsers [primarily IE), Active Directory, [Scripting a plus], Software Installs and removals, Familiarity with Registry, Command line interface, Help ticket system (HPSM), System Management Tools [various].
- Demonstrated ability to leverage appropriate technical tools to perform day-to-day administration tasks, root-cause analysis and service restoration (such as backup, restore, failover, log interpretation, and performance monitoring) Windows platform
- Demonstrated proficiency with current computer technology and applications (MS Office Products [MS Office 2013 or Office 365]; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook & Lync - Knowledge or exposure to collaboration applications such as SharePoint 2010 or 2013 are nice to have.
- Knowledge and or demonstrated experience in local area networking concepts and technology. Functional knowledge of ;TCP/IP, IPCONFIG, TRACE, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive and cooperative relationships, inside and outside of work group, interacting in a friendly, open, honest, and accepting manner.
- Demonstrated ability to use formal/informal networks to accomplish tasks and objectives, developing and maintaining smooth, cooperative working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to address and manage conflict and offer constructive criticism and feedback in a positive manner.
- Creative Problem Solving / Strategic Thinking
- Demonstrated ability to provide necessary attention to solve different level problems, often multitasking to solve moderate level problems.
- Defines problems, analyzes causes, identifies possible solutions, selects the best solution, and develops action plans.
- Generates new ideas and goes beyond the status quo.
- Demonstrated ability to use creative thinking to improve processes and solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, correctly, knowledgeably, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to provide training and serves as a training resource to the user base.
- Demonstrated ability to understand what is expected to do the job well, function effectively in a team, reprioritize work, remain calm and deliberate, achieve deadlines or milestones, accept accountability for mistakes, and take corrective action.
QUALITY OF SERVICE:
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers in a manner that consistently meets the organization's expectations for exemplary customer service.
- Demonstrates the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective, assesses urgency of requests and responds accordingly.
- Demonstrated focus on fulfilling expectations by seeking insight into customer needs and developing solutions that provide value for the customer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Average mobility to move around an office & laboratory environment
- Possible travel to other business locations (Philadelphia, PA)
- Frequent moves throughout buildings to provide support and deliver/retrieve computer hardware and parts
- Periodically moves boxes and computer equipment across campus and/or within buildings, weighing up to 50 lbs. Installation of computer equipment, including under desks
- May require availability and may require working during non-business hours and on weekends.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.