GDO CTBC Project Manager
GDO CTBC Project Manager
Job Number: 21-08474
Job Number: 21-08474
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a GDO CTBC Project Manager for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide Project Management support for the redesign the end-to-end data journey for specific non-CRF data sources, incorporating the flow of data though our Clinical Data Workbench (CDW) solution for purposes of data review, reporting, analytics and transformation for export.
- The position will report into the Clinical Trial Business Capabilities, Strategy & Operations Team and take project direction from the Clinical Data Acquisition & Standards, Business Capability Lead.
- The role will be required to work with multiple stakeholder groups, Business Units, Business Leads and Information Technology (IT) Team members.
- In collaboration with the CTBC Data Acquisition & Standards, Business Capability Lead (BCL) and other CTBC BCLs, develop a repetitive project plan / checklist that can be leveraged to facilitate the incorporation of additional data sources into the Clinical Data Workbench solution.
- Lead project team(s) to execute on assigned project(s) supporting the GDO digital capability (DC) objectives, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in their Business Unit's DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments
- Rapidly develop an understanding of existing processes and data journeys (E2E project outputs)
- Consolidate requirements across Stakeholders
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s)
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s)
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects' momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s)
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s)
- Manage one to two vendors providing services to the project(s) ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates
- Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action
- Actively engage stakeholders of problem project(s) to assist with identifying corrective actions
- Co-lead setup of project management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partner(s) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs)
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools
- Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes
- Minimum of college undergraduate degree required
- Proficient computer skills required (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Clinical Development process preferred
- Attention to detail a must
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.