Job Number: 21-13384
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an FXL Lead for our client in Newark, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with Business Team for requirement gathering to develop test cases, test design, execution, and deployment coordination as needed to produce end to end integrated test execution driven by automation framework with accurate test result reporting.
- Use an automation framework using Page Object Model for end to end testing.
- Perform Regression test and update Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and .Net as programming language.
- Execute System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Positive and Negative and monitor the behavior of the applications during distinct phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Troubleshoot all the customers Issues and identify the root cause and log the defects in bug tracking tool - JIRA
- Proactively determine and communicate technical issues and suggestion issues.
- Responsible for automating API's
- Responsible for test documentation
- Building SQL queries to populate and establish the test bed required to complete functional and performance testing.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. Self-driven, independent, assertive and ability to drive the team both the at client side and with the QA testing team offshore
- 8+ years of experience in a testing role onshore working closely with an offshore team and the client teams.
- Strong SQL skills
- API testing experience (with Postman tool preferred)
- Payments messaging testing experience beneficial (SWIFT, etc)
- Strong experience in Agile Methodology
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Wealth Management domain experience is a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.