Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an FX Prime Broker Client Services Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Main point of contact for FX Prime Broker clients.
- Able to offer premium client service and deal with all client queries while managing the relationships between our clients and internal departments.
- Up to date market knowledge on key initiatives and developments within the FX market are essential.
- Directly interacting with clients on a daily basis, you will be the main point of contact for clients on all operational issues and will act as client advocate to ensure all clients' needs are met.
- Monitor trading activity through Traiana TRM portal
- Timely respond to client and internal queries
- Resolution of unmatched trades and breaks
- Escalation point of contact for all client issues such as trade bookings, collateral, reporting and reconciliations
- Liaise with internal departments and external counterparties to ensure timely resolutions for client requests
- Monitor client positions
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes, industry initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Compile client specific MIS for management and client meetings
- Close working relationship with Credit, Marketing, Product and Legal teams
- Participate in client visits and work closely with Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage business to grow the client relationship across the firm
- Background in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of the FX market
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle for Spot, Forward, NDF and Options
- Prior experience with TRM, Harmony, ECN platforms other liquidity providers
- Previous experience within a client service or middle office team
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Understanding of operational risk
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Ability to manage own time and know when to escalate
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.