Full Stack UI Engineer
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Full Stack UI Engineer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest banking and financial services firms. They are a major provider of investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management and treasury & security services in the United States.
- As a senior Full Stack developer you will be working closely with business stake holders and other developers to define and execute technology agenda for the group
- Candidate will be working on enhancements and building new modules for Hedge Fund of Fund application platform, which is being used by 100+ users around the globe and entails all aspects of Hedge Fund of Fund Business process
- Candidate will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing innovative and strategic applications
- Candidate must also support and participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems as the need arises
- Candidate should be capable of producing solid documentation both inside code and external design specifications
- Hands-on code development and primarily responsible for building services framework for the Fund of Funds Strategic Risk/Portfolio platform
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs be developing applications within mature technology environments
- Analyze potential risks and benefits in using specified solutions to address business requirements
- Review design and functional specification prepared by other team members
- Deployment of newly build modules in QA and Production environment
- Coordinate with end users during User Acceptance Testing
- Analyzing and documenting problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action
- Performing additional duties as required
- Must have knowledge of ES2015 features – Arrow functions, classes, modules etc.
- Must have knowledge of ReactJS and Angular 1.x. Redux is a plus
- Must have understanding of CSS preprocessors like sass or less
- Must have discipline to write unit tests using frameworks like jest, karma, jasmine, mocha/chai
- Must understand REST API design principles and work with API developers to come up with API request / response JSON
- Must be self-starter, organized and team player intent on learning and adapting to new technologies
- Must be familiar with Agile Scrum principles and participate actively in scrum ceremonies
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Understanding of Server and Database tiers
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry and SQL server
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.