Full Stack Software Engineer
Full Stack Software Engineer
Job Number: 20-07464
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be responsible for building software products and data pipelines, using an array of diverse technologies, including Node.js, React.js, and AWS.
- This position will work on a small team solving high-priority challenges relating to educational content development.
- Build database-driven web apps from scratch to deployment
- Play supporting role in understanding business needs in context, from user perspective
- Support user-driven design of data models, APIs and interfaces
- Support and maintain apps in production on the AWS cloud
- Follow best practices around version control, testing, and automated build processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience with full stack development
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AWS, particularly Lambda, CloudFormation, SDK, ECS, EC2, IAM, RDS, and Cognito
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as AWS Pipeline, AWS CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, BitBucket, or Artifactory
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies as required
- Excellent communicator with practical decision-making skills;
- Believer in consistent and thorough documentation
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem-solving ability
- Experience using libraries and frameworks where it makes sense, while still understanding how each line in your code base works
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ethos of continuous improvement and interest in learning new things
- Strong ability to understand and internalize the big-picture and broader implications
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skill with the ability to work with a diverse set of colleagues, across functions, from different organizations, disciplines, etc.
- Self-starter, ability to set priorities, work independently and attain goals
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.