Full Stack Salesforce and Integration Developer, Wholesale Credit Technology
JobDiva # 19-10089
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Developer to Lead Integrations – Commercial Underwriting for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide leadership and innovative solutions for cloud integrations
- Support test driven development for flawless solutions using unit tests and cucumber acceptance tests
- SAFe Agile environment achieving technical excellence through technical and execution discipline
- Invoke or quickly acquire domain acumen: Analyze the current business functions, technical implementations and plan for needs, gaps, and improvements
- Calmly work in a highly regulated and high pressure environment to inspire teamwork, positive attitudes and well respected solutions
- Meet tight timeline commitments and plan for give and take designs to ensure an MVP this year into a live environment
- Requires 5-10 years of experience.
- Autonomous/Self Starter
- Must have SFDC skills including config/Apex, process builder, Unit tests and other key SFDC components.
- Must have strong SFDC integration skills including knowledge of Salesforce API limits (streaming, soap, rest, bulk and chatter)
- Must have excellent data relationship / data interfaces / SQL query skills
- Must have excellent Web Services (REST / SOAP) skills
- Must have experience with several data integration tools – Mulesoft, Informatica PowerCenter, Tibco, Cast Iron, WebMethods
- Ability to determine best fit solutions – real time, batch, event messaging
- Work efforts must be thorough and focused with strong attention to detail
- Able to understand strategic objectives as well as deliver tactical solutions
- Ability to document designs in a Wiki as well as draw clean flow and sequence diagrams
- Ability to coordinate with multiple application partners, business, other IT managers, architecture, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Ability to confer with peers, architects, Client and product owners to backwards engineer legacy integrations and develop technical requirements without a BRD
- Lead and contribute in development, documentation, deployment and automation of delivery
- Experience with clouds, multithreading, distributed environments, fault tolerance, scalable software
- Proven experience on large projects with 10+ integrations (this project has 30+)
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Prior experience with a GBAM or Wholesale Credit Technology group will be preferred
- Force.com integration patterns and APIs, certifications or proven trailhead completion
- Design by contract
- Passionate leaner
- Salesforce Expert or Mulesoft and Informatica PowerCenter Expert
- Agile Kanban, test driven development, analytical yet quick decision maker
- Experience in implementing and supporting large scale complex solutions and integrations of Salesforce with other platforms and technologies
- Experience in a CI environment with automated builds and tests
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.