Full Stack Engineer
JobDiva # 20-09198
JobDiva # 20-09198
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Full-Stack Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Full Stack Engineeris responsible for both front end and backend development tasks, including database tasks.
- This individual will be well versed with programming languages that are required for client (user) side development, as well as integration approaches and technologies to bridge contemporary front-end implementations with legacy backend systems.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years professional experience or high school diploma / GED with 5+ year work experience
- Degree specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related focus is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC process in order to move fluidly between coding, team or vendor management, and product ideation
- Strong experience with the Microsoft development family (.NET, SQL Server, Azure DevOps)
- Experience designing a comprehensive Git strategy and leading teams in best practices
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience in energy industry is a plus
- Working in an agile team environment
- Fluent in writing comprehensive test suites (e.g. unit, snapshot, integration, end-to-end)
- Industry expertise in the energy industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be comfortable and experienced with complex business logic and system integrations
- Ability to build scalable, high-performing, fault-tolerant applications
- Capable of working independently or with a team
- Design, code and architect complex applications and demonstrate a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and system design
- Iterate and maintain a complex application, which consists of both a public facing web site, as well as internal software applications that support and power our team, to create a seamless user experience on both sides.
- Collaborate with other software engineers and developers, on the various layers of infrastructure for our applications
- Ensure responsiveness of applications and maintain quality.
- Collaborate with all software engineering teams to design, develop and launch new features
- Maintain organization and code integrity
- Responsible for overseeing consultants work (developers and testers, and System Integrator employees)
- Mentor and develop junior team members with technical proficiency
- Follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures
- Share a responsibility to advance the company's mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Passionate about problem solving
- Leadership, talent development and team minded qualities are a plus
- Able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed
- Able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required
- Demonstrates the value in taking an iterative and agile approach
- Has a strong sense of ownership and is not afraid to speak up
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.