Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Job Number: 20-00251
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Familiarity with best practices of application-based security best practices (e.g., JWT, OAuth, SAML, token-based authentication)
- Fluent in writing comprehensive test suites (e.g. unit, snapshot, integration, end-to-end)
- Experience (portfolio work) building and debugging an application at: front end, back end, database
- Experience developing modern APIs (e.g., REST, GraphQL, ProtoBuf)
- Strong experience with the Microsoft development family (.NET, SQL Server, Azure DevOps)
- Track record of having successfully delivered multiple products end-to-end (with a team) from inception to delivery
- Experienced in Agile ways of working and process to move fluidly between current sprint and future roadmap
- Experience designing a comprehensive Git strategy and leading teams in best practices
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years professional experience or high school diploma / GED with 5+ year work experience
- Degree specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related focus
- Industry expertise in the energy industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.