Front Office Data Analytics Platform -Insight Analytics
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a data analytics candidate at the Associate or VP level for our clients Quant Analyst Front Office Trading Team. Quantitative development and analysis role
The ideal candidate has a data and technology skill set with a passion for building front office tools and studying large data sets through quantitative methods. The candidate will contribute to the construction of analytical libraries and ecosystem for systematic and automated analysis, reproducible research, business intelligence, and reporting. The candidate will partner with technology and other front office desks to innovate and drive pragmatic solutions for the business. The candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow to study insights into data and convey or teach others how to use the information.
- 2+ years finance industry experience for Associate or VP
- Highly motivated and strong desire to learn business and, where appropriate, new technologies
- Working kdb knowledge required. R or python experience necessary.
- Strong team work and ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent communication skills to work with sales, product, technology, and traders globally
- Experience with real time trading and technology systems
- Familiarity with algorithmic trading
- Knowledge of equities, options, FX, or futures trading microstructure (tick data)
- Exposure to dealing with large data sets, data quality controls, data validation
- Basic knowledge of data modeling
- Presentation / Visualization skills
- Familiarity with databases and software engineering and Unix