Job Number: 19-04794
Job Number: 19-04794
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Front-End Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Looking for developers that offer up alternatives to the status quo, have a desire to work with modern development environments and toolsets, and build solutions without a formal spec document
- The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate significant technical depth in the required technology area, as well as be someone who is capable of (and expected to) participate in decision making regarding technology/architecture/implementation options.
- The individuals selected here will be working on front-end development of a Progressive/Responsive web application, which interacts with an existing workflow application on Salesforce.com platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (1-5 years professional experience)
- Degree specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related focus is a plus
- Experience developing user interfaces leveraging HTML5 and CSS3 elements
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS) and style libraries (Bootstrap 3/4)
- Experience with modern build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience converting prototypes from design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, InVision) to functional, performant code
- Fluent in writing comprehensive test suites (e.g. unit, snapshot, integration, end-to-end)
- Has a strong sense of ownership for good work and is not afraid to speak up
- Experience working in Agile environment/teams
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage Agile work task/process
- Experience working with Electron is a plus
- Inspired by combining the art of design with the art of programming
- Ability to synthesize customer requirements, collaborate with designers and navigate the ever more complex CSS standards to produce elegant, responsive and functional user interfaces
- Develop user interfaces that reflect both the client's requirements and the design team's intent
- Is passionate about problem solving
- Demonstrates the value in taking an iterative and agile approach
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative
- Able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary