Front End Developer - Credit Tech
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Front End Developer - Credit Tech for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- The right candidate should have a minimum 5 years of total experience, developing front end applications
- Well-versed in AngularJs, Kendo UI, HTML5 and TypeScript and related technologies such as JSON, JQuery and AJAX
- Experienced in developing and designing web interfaces; strong fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of UI, development patterns and OOP
- Good interpersonal (written and oral) communication skills
- Having worked in the Financial industry
- Experience with Microsoft Silverlight and .NET applications
- Migrate an existing customer facing Microsoft Silverlight application to HTML5
- Contribute towards design and solutions by developing prototypes and proofs of concept
- Collaborate with extended development and QA teams in a different time zone
- Collaborate with Muni Users for UAT testing
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.