Foundation Seeds Supply Associate - Champaign, IL
Foundation Seeds Supply Associate
Job Number: 21-14745
Job Number: 21-14745
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Foundation Seeds Supply Associate for our client in Champaign, IL. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will support activities for the US Foundation Soybean Supply Chain Team.
- The Foundation Seeds Supply Associate will also to work with all US Soybean Supply Chain personnel, as well as external clients and vendors.
- Site Administrative Responsibilities and Seed Supply SAP Transactions
- Partner with the Site Manager on overall site responsibilities regarding safety, security, visitors, maintenance for grounds, equipment, and facilities. Assist Site Manager ordering supplies, coordinating vendors and with supply chain partners as needed.
- Create process orders, inventory adjustments, conditioning reports and master data for Foundation.
- Update/post bagging reports from Foundation Multipliers into SAP.
- Support site budget planning, create purchase requisition(s), track, prepare documents for capital expenditures, report/investigate/dispute individual expense costs, and other accounting requests.
- Review invoices, setup invoice payments, monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, maintain vendor records.
- Create process orders, inventory adjustments, conditioning reports, for Foundation.
- Assist with Foundation/Commercial Stewardship, QMS, and Safety Activities
- Support stewardship and participate in Foundation Teams Quality Management Program, assist with documentation needs, develop work instructions, JSAs, and training, entering information into database tracking systems, as needed.
- Prepare and maintain full audit readiness for QMS, regulatory, finance, safety and participate in audits and inspections.
- Fully participate, support, and develop the Champaign Site Safety programs to adhere to the company and OSHA safety compliance.
- Parent Seed Distribution Support:
- Work with Multipliers to schedule shipments to customers.
- Resolve and track seed order issues (reconciliations, credits, replants etc.) from order placement to receiving at the multiplier locations.
- Assist with contract creation, updates, and archiving.
- Warehouse/Field/Seed Conditioning Activities:
- Familiarity operating a forklift or ability to learn - loading/unloading trucks.
- Assist with field planting, harvest operations, cooperator relations, and support internal customers
- Experience operating a tractor/planter or willingness to learn, combine/harvest operations, equipment cleanout, packaging, and seed inventory storage.
- Experience or willingness to learn to operate a soybean conditioning line (bagging/boxing, treating, shipping).
- Education: The duties and responsibilities of this position require an individual with an Associates degree or technical school; or related experience and/or training.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business/technical information and governmental regulations. They must have the ability to write business correspondences, and procedure manuals. He or she must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Environmental, Safety and Health Knowledge: Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of EHS best practices and standards and be able to operate and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Teamwork Skills: Must demonstrate the ability to work with others and share duties and information exchange in a team environment.
- Computer Skills: Requires a good level of computer proficiency, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, e-mail, SAP inventory and production systems, and other in-house systems as required.
- Minimum of AA Degree in Business Management, Agriculture Business Management, Agriculture Science or related skills, experience and background or 5 years industry experience.
- SAP experience desired but willing to train
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Detail oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with efficient time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well within multicultural teams
- Ability to obtain pesticide applicators license
- Ability to train others and meet timelines
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, SAP and other tracking databases.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.