Job Number: 20-08163
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Formulation Scientist for our client in Lake Forest, IL.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will predominantly be working in IPPD on Client drug product and technology projects.
- Under the mentorship of subject matter experts, your existing knowledge and experience will be enhanced through engagement in a program of active learning and training tailored to accelerate your contribution to the diverse business of IPPD.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in pharmaceutical or allied scientific discipline with practical work experience gained in an operational R&D role in pharmaceutical (2-4 years), drug delivery or allied industries in a relevant area (e.g. formulation, processing, characterization of parenteral dosage forms).
- Evidence of the ability to exercise sound scientific and technical judgement
- Good experimentalist with experience and competence in a wide range of lab technologies typically used for analysis of parenteral drug products such as assay/impurities by UPLC, sub-visible testing by light obscuration.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Able to contribute effectively as a member of multidisciplinary teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.