Job Number: 21-13911
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Financial Analyst for our client in Bethlehem, PA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Compile and analyze policy and financial data to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile expected versus actuals, and drive resolution of unexplained variances.
- Complete assigned portions of simple to moderately complex audits
- Prepare detailed reporting of over/underpayments.
- Apply payment and adjust related receivables
- Identify procedural exceptions and determine probable reasons for error occurrences.
- Partners with internal and external business partners on premium calculation education/training to ensure accuracy of payment calculations.
- Uses all appropriate system and validation tools to effectively accomplish quality results.
- Utilizes effective communication, courtesy and professionalism in all interactions, both internally and externally.
- Complies with departmental policies regarding ethical and proper use of company equipment.
- Basic understanding of Group Insurance products preferred.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable procedures and systems preferred.
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and results oriented.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service focus when partnering with internal and external business partners.
- Intermediate to proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.