Finance - Project Manager - FINANCE Project Manager - FINANCE
Finance Project Manager
Job Number: 21-05993
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Finance Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of agreed project outputs to the agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope.
- The Project Manager will manage and coordinate the activity of specialists, technicians and analysts to ensure that tasks are performed that result in the project deliverable.
- Where a project forms part of a wider programme, the project manager will have a functional reporting line to a Programme Manager.
- Work with IT / Strat to develop dynamic MI with balanced sources and uses across all chart of accounts.
- Journal or flatten client positions where appropriate.
- Understand flow swaps / PB ownership
- Keep control of status of lender outreach with stock loan team to make sure.
- Work with legal where novation is needed to make sure it is complete and actionable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.