Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Finance Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of our team is to assist Corporate Treasury FLUs in adherence to enterprise processes/controls programs, including compliance with regulations such as Basel compliance (Capital and Liquidity).
- Key priorities for our team are assisting FLUs in designing and implementing processes and providing affirmative evidence supporting ongoing compliance with enterprise policies and standards, applicable regulatory and reporting requirements, as well as Treasury control framework.
- Leading the design and executing and process effectiveness reviews and assessments to ensure ongoing compliance with enterprise policies and standards, regulatory requirements, including Basel rules (Liquidity and Capital)
- Participating in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, develop approaches to resolve gaps, and/or address weaknesses or deficiencies when necessary
- Identify document, and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives
- Participate in teams conducting the validation work streams
- Engage key business partners to facilitate completion of assigned deliverables and explain results
- Run project management tasks and maintain existing documentation and applications
- Understand data management concepts and architecture
- Teammate will develop business partner relationships across CT, Regulatory Reporting, Capital Risk, Ops Risk, GT&O, and various Lines of Business across the Corporation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of large complex banking treasury experience
- 5-7 years of extensive direct Business Controls experience - operational risk, compliance risk or audit within treasury also beneficial
- Big 4 experience auditing large complex bank
- Project management experience
- Strong governance and oversight experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a centralized cross-functional role, coordinating across many groups and presenting relevant information/ results to senior leadership team
- Public Accounting Experience
- Advanced Excel, Modeling, Data Manipulation
- FASB/SEC Exposure
- Financial Statement Analysis Experience
- Corporate Treasury Experience (Funding, Liquidity, Asset Liability Management, Book Close Process)
- Regulatory Reporting
- Compliance, audit or risk experience
- Strong understanding of Asset Liability Management concepts
- Complex financial instruments
- People management experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.