|Reference # :||17-01618||Title :||Finance Manager|
|Location :||Georgia, GA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/21/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for one of our financial services clients.|
The Global Process Owner for Revenue and Inventory Accounting is responsible for the overall effectiveness of processes within these areas. Primary processes include, but are not limited to, revenue recognition accounting, inventory accrual accounting, amortization of warranty liability, and excess and obsolesce provision for inventory.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Defines, documents and regularly reviews operating procedures, policies and schedules to ensure proper recordation of results of revenue and inventory
• Manages quality and SLA compliance of services performed by Client resources
• Coordinates with IT to ensure projects impacting revenue and inventory are successfully tested and implemented
• Coordinates development and use of corporate reporting within areas of responsibility
• Coordinates with internal and external auditors for all requests within managed processes
• Works with Controllers, Finance and other teams to ensure business processes are followed
• Identifies Continuous Improvement opportunities to improve accounting controls, increase efficiency and reduce costs
Key Performance Metrics for this role include:
• Number and quality of improvements in metrics associated with Inventory (aged items, E&O provision) and revenue accounting processes
• Number of aged items in Inventory and revenue related balance sheet account reconciliations
• Number and quality of continuous improvement opportunities identified & implemented
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS required
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong sense of accountability for results.
• 3-5 years of experience in audit, controllership, functional business analysis or related roles
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to drive resolution to issues and drive process improvement.
• Knowledge of Basic Accounting and Revenue recognition principles is required.
• Experience in Oracle Financials greatly desired. Business Analysis or SuperUser level for General Ledger, Receivables, Payables and/or Inventory modules preferred.
• Experience with Business Objects, Crystal Reports or similar software desired.