Finance Data Analyst
Finance Data Analyst
Job Number: 21-15353
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Finance Data Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is tasked to assist and support team of analysts with performing the Load Serving Entity functional requirements in the Market Forecasting Services (MFS) Group at the client.
- Assist analysts with gathering forecasting data and structuring daily hour by hour bids via a customized database systems and dashboards.
- Support the execution of all existing Short Term Load Forecasting (STLF) system functions related to the development and improvement of fourteen-day ahead hourly DAM forecasts.
- Perform weather normalization/load growth studies, and provide supporting variance analysis, monthly balancing summaries with graphs, and reports for Senior Analysts/Management review.
- Review/Challenge all client Load Invoicing for billing errors or abnormal load reconciliations
- Fluent with using Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook. Familiarity with running queries from large databases.
- Analytical background in Economics, Finance, and Accounting is preferred.
- Strong computer software and database skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with groups within MED, other client Departments, consultants, and outside agencies
- Ability to propose solutions to a given problem
- Ability to propose strategies to react to a changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, and self-start.
- Ability to act autonomously and work with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of client
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.