Be at the forefront of innovations in technology. Eclaro is looking for a Field Technician for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client has almost a century’s legacy of workplace innovation - delivering products, services, and solutions that help businesses grow, improve quality of life, and drive sustainability. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service.
- Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services
- Understand site requirements and performing associated duties
- Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff
- Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion.
- Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees. Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions. Ensures field compliance
- Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations
- Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide
- May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed
- Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
- Possesses ability to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
- Possesses ability to adapt to changing situations, flexibility, high motivation and sense of urgency.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Possesses judgment in making sound justifiable decisions and taking action in solving problems.
- Possesses ability to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
- Possesses commitment to task by having started and persisted with specific courses of action.
- Possesses excellent oral communication skills by being able to clearly present information through the spoken word in positive and negative circumstances.
- Possesses working knowledge of account services to facilitate job scheduling.
- Possesses ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions from customers and effectively translate to site resources
- Possesses ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and coordinate problem resolution.
- Possesses proficiency in the use of MS, Mac and Lynx computers.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary