Federal Corporate Tax Manager - Tax Reporting & Advisory (TRA) Practice
JobDiva # 19-09572
Use your skills to find innovative solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Federal Corporate Tax Manager - Tax Reporting & Advisory (TRA) Practice for Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a top global accounting and advisory firm supporting audit, tax and compliance on a global scale. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The US Federal Corporate Tax Manager in our Tax Reporting & Advisory (TRA) practice works closely with private and public company clients and staff on all phases of project and engagement management across a wide variety of industries, including multi-state and multinational businesses.
Client's responsive partner-led Tax service teams help dynamic companies navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical tax advice. In addition to tax professionals in more than 50 offices around the United States, our Washington National Tax Office provides deep technical knowledge and responsive support in local, state, federal and international tax. Our tax services include: compliance, human capital services, federal tax services, international tax services, state and local tax services, private wealth services, tax reporting and advisory, partnership taxation, not-for-profit tax, and mergers & acquisition tax services.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Support the partners and managing directors in the pursuit of new and expanded business opportunities
- Review tax returns and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Prepare and review tax provision calculations for both public and private companies
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA, Master's in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD
- Five plus years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience; experience in public accounting is a plus
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.