JobDiva # 20-08334
JobDiva # 20-08334
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Failure Investigator for our client in Carlsbad, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support and work closely with the site leadership team as well as the Failure Investigation team to organize, reconciliation, and analyze data contained in deviation reports in order to identify and prioritize operational problems, issues, and opportunities.
- The successful candidate will have to use critical thinking skills to organize data in logical and diverse ways to enable common understanding and decision making.
- In this role, you will generate and deliver reports to team members, create data dashboards, and facilitate communication to among departments.
- Bring sufficient understanding of scientific principles and background to interpret technical reports, assess the impact and identified the root cause, and to use standard data analytic methods to draw clear conclusions.
- Success will enable appropriate prioritization of corrective actions, and enable a clear understanding of progress against those actions.
- Communicate cross-functionally effectively and professionally, and work independently.
- Need to have the ability to distill complex thoughts and issues so that an educated, but unfamiliar reader can understand and make decisions based on the data analysis and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related scientific discipline
- 2+ years' experience in regulated environment
- Experience with CAPA's highly preferred
- Experience with deviation tracking system (e.g. Trackwise) and conducting investigations highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing process, current Good Manufacturing Practices highly preferred
- Experience working with quality tools (Fishbone Diagrams, 5 Whys, etc.)
- Good analysis, troubleshooting, investigation and communication skills, both written and verbal
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.