Job Number: 21-04947
Job Number: 21-04947
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Facilities Planner for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Scheduling Responsibilities
- Work with Facility Management team to plan and schedule routine equipment calibrations, preventative maintenance and shutdown activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for any on demand work orders generated by the business process owners.
- Field any on demand work requests. Assess priority and assign and response as needed.
- Work with Facilities Management team to schedule and prioritize all on demand equipment work orders.
- Work with Facility Management team to assign internally shared HVAC, Calibration and Electrical trades according to demand and priority.
- Interface with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to schedule routine and on demand work requests, to request spare parts and expedite services as required.
- Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for work that is being performed.
- Future state – Work with Facility Management team to assign parts and tools required for maintenance activities and re-stock accordingly.
- Inventory Management in CMMS System
- Enter, create and modify data in the site CMMS system, Blue Mountain RAM according to Asset request forms submitted.
- Track asset request forms through the necessary reviews by Business Process Owners, Facility Management, Validation and QA department.
- Apply field Asset ID tags for new equipment
- Upload asset documentation such as IOMs, spec sheets or certifications to CMMS
- Departmental Metrics / KPI's
- May be asked to pull data and reports from Blue Mountain RAM system to assist in the development of staff metrics.
- Maintain and update metrics monthly.
- Provide reports to support validation requirements, deviations
- Preventative Maintenance Work Plans
- Manages new, revised or deactivation of preventative maintenance work plans associated with assets within CMMS
- Generate PM work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible departments
- Coordinates PM work orders with Facility Management the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Upload of supporting maintenance or calibration documentation to CMMS
- Closure of preventative work orders
- Demand Maintenance Management
- Manage demand maintenance requests from customers and internal staff within CMMS
- Communicate with our customers to provide updates and clarifications if necessary
- Generate demand work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible groups
- Coordinates demand work orders with the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Promotes and maintains compliance with corporate, safety, security and regulatory policies
- Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities, GMP and EHS training as required
- Strong knowledge of facility management systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems)
- General understanding of building systems including life safety, lighting, electrical and plumbing
- General understanding of critical utility systems such as compressed gas, vacuum, and HVAC
- Maintains a high level of multi-tasking ability in conjunction with proven organizational skills
- Ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced GMP environment and concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with others that may impact timely completion
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated compliance regulations
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise business, building management, security, and maintenance management systems.
- Proficient at writing well-formulated emails and notifications. Ability to effectively communicate with employees, contractors and vendors
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, read, interpret and update engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the trade or the assigned task
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently without direct supervision or in a team environment
- AA / AS degree or acceptable trade certification from technical
- Minimum 3-5 years of facilities maintenance/ operations experience at and industrial or commercial site or related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- GMP facility experience preferred but not required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.