Job Number: 19-02880
Job Number: 19-02880
Be a part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Executive Writer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the large insurance carriers specializing in worker’s compensation and disability benefits. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This person will be responsible for preparing, editing and reviewing their communications and marketing materials, including print and social media directed to both internal and external customers.
- Utilize strong writing skills, serve as primary writer and content editor for all of the companies external and internal communications to stakeholders, including drafting, editing and designing materials promoting their workers' compensation and disability insurance products
- Ensure that the message is delivered in a clear, effective and accurate manner and incorporates the voice of the customer;
- Partner with business leads and Executive staff to create written and digital materials in support of their overall strategic initiatives and specific business campaigns;
- Serve as liaison to functional departments in developing communications for their internal customers;
- Take complex insurance concepts and simplify into key messages to target audiences;
- Ensure that all agency communications are consistent with their strategic direction and vision; and
- Assist in the preparation of communications for Executive staff and program managers, including web content, speeches, reports, and other materials.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and/or communications related field.
- General knowledge of the Property Casualty Insurance or related field and/or experience in the Financial Services/Insurance Industry
- Candidates must be New York State residents or willing to relocate. Salary will be commensurate with experience
If interested you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.