Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant-Advanced for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Coordinate communication and general administrative activities including, but not limited to:
- heavy calendar management
- international and domestic travel/meetings
- presentations and spreadsheets
- meeting coordination
- Proactively maintain calendar; organizing and planning of complex remote meetings across multiple time zones, look ahead at schedules, events, and needs of the managers/team, anticipate conflicts, problem and issues, and take appropriate steps to resolve them.
- Assist in the coordination of (logistics, A/V/, setup, meeting minutes) GPS HR Town halls, Monthly Matrix Team Meetings, Bi-Weekly Matrix Team Roundtable Meetings.
- Interface in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
- Exhibit a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across an international environment.
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of department objectives, customer needs, and Client business strategy.
- Provide administrative back up coverage for other HR Leaders as necessary.
- Successful candidate must possess a High School diploma. BS degree preferred.
- 8 to 10 years of progressive administrative experience with at least 5 years of experience in office administration for a senior level executive.
- Exhibit a positive work attitude, high productivity and has a collaborative approach.
- Very strong written and verbal skills and the capability to produce excellent work with minimal supervision is required.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and superior follow-up skills are a requirement.
- Proven skills in balancing competing demands and requests by taking initiative to adjust or change priorities.
- Ability to work independently and proactively while interacting with high level external and internal contacts and be able to handle exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems with excellent judgment.
- Ability to travel between Client Central New Jersey locations.
- The candidate must be strongly proficient in Microsoft applications—Word, Excel (complex worksheets), PowerPoint, Outlook. Sharepoint super user a plus.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials
- Position Works With or Near In-Vivo
- Studies And/Or Has Access To Vivarium
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ariadne Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.