|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. |
Eclaro is looking for Executive Assistant for a 4-6 weeks contract opportunity for our client in Florham Park, NJ.
- Assisting a VP of Tax & Insurance - Monitor phone, calendar (scheduling meetings using Outlook), prepare e-mails (via dictation), and Word documents/PowerPoint slides for presentations/meetings. Assist the VP in his day-to-day functions.
- Travel Arrangements - Coordinate all aspects of travel (i.e., airfare, hotel, car service, etc.) as well as prepare detailed travel/expense reports (i.e., airfare, hotel, car rental, car service, etc.) for Tax/Insurance employees.
- Move Coordinator -- Order laptops, cell phones, business cards, name tags and any equipment necessary for startup of new BASF employee – via MyLink, Access IT, JLL and Staples websites. Coordinate with a telephone personnel to make sure phone is set up for new employee for office/workstation.
- Access IT – Initiate all on-boarding requests for all new employees/contractors/interns (working closely with HR/Manager). Work with on-site IT personnel to ensure smooth transition of new employees. Order any new apps for employees.
- Cell Phone - Work closely with on-site cell phone assistance to ensure smooth upstart.
- Mail - Open/distribute mail for Tax/Insurance groups.
- Federal Express – Prepare packages when necessary.
- Work Cycle – Coordinate/process all electronic payments for Tax/Insurance.
- Monthly Reports - Coordinate report via e-mails with DRs, arrange monthly meetings with DRs and compile report for EVP.
- FL Newsletter Monthly – Coordinate monthly announcements – Communicate to contact in Germany (15th of month).
- OBSERVE - Coordinate monthly OBSERVE meetings for Tax Dept.
- Tax Steering Committee Meetings - Coordinate/arrange twice yearly (i.e., arrange conference rooms, events, hotel, car service, food and any additional travel assistance for German colleagues, etc.).
- Community Day Event - Coordinate/arrange twice yearly (i.e., arrange event along with Team – i.e., location, food, select shirts, etc.)
- Site Safety Meetings (quarterly) – Arrange meetings with participants and coordinate room with Learning/Development Center.
- Quarterly Scorecard – Communicate due dates.
- BASF Organizational Chart – Compile new information/edit and distribute at end of year.
- Wellness Champion – Team Member (Healthy You!). Participate in team calls and relay new information (if necessary).
- Floor Sweeper - Twice yearly fire drills as well as Headcount for Tax, Insurance, Real Estate and Controlling Groups.
- FPHQ - If there is any issue in building, bring to the VP’s attention and communicate with on-site Facility Department JLL (i.e., safety issues - stairwell, cafeteria, bathroom and/or parking lot issues, etc.)
- Copier machine - Monitor (i.e., contact FP on-site personnel for assistance if machine is not functioning properly).
- Office Supplies - Order office supplies for Tax/Insurance groups through SRM website.
- CitiManager – Reconcile account for all purchases for office.
- Notary - Notarize documents for Tax, Insurance and Real Estate.
- BASF Wi-Fi access – Request/relay Wi-Fi access for visitors.
- BASF Safety Volunteer – Keep medical bag for 5th floor. Work with the company nurse to make sure supplies are current. Keep medical drawer supplies replenished and update as needed.
Other Miscellaneous responsibilities
- Lockbox checks – Coordinate mailing. (Insurance)
- Milk for the area 5C pantry (up to twice weekly).
- Office Supplies – Order miscellaneous as needed for Tax/Insurance Depts. (i.e., tissues, plastic cutlery, plates, etc.) via Amazon.
- Water – order cases through Vallen for Tax/Insurance Dept. meetings.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees