Job Number: 21-04145
Job Number: 21-04145
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Executive Assistant for our client in San Diego, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under general supervision and action on own initiative, performs diverse and advanced secretarial duties and administrative support
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways
- Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job
- Works on assignments that is extremely complex in nature where a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems
- Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations
- Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically has less experience than Executive Assistant
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 9+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an upper executive level
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple project administrative requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.