Executive Assistant - Sales and Banking
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Executive Assistant - Sales and Banking for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!Our Client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a background in supporting C- level executive.
- Will perform diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including calendar management, composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive
- Reads, screens, refers and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized
- Typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once.
- Coordinates schedules for corporate level executives
- May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director or committee member
- Communicates with high level executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
- Some high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, discretion, diplomacy and judgment
Interested in applying?
- 10+ years of executive experience within the financial services industry
- Must be well organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must have extensive experience in prior position requiring considerable tact, discretion, diplomacy and judgment.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and use resources to manage and execute the day's events.
- Must have experience supporting senior level executives with demanding schedules
- Must have experience in Executive Assistant position requiring diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support, including extensive schedule, travel and calendar management
- Must have the ability to prioritize competing events
- Time management with the ability to prioritize under pressure with shifting priorities is critical
- Expert level in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.