Job Number: 21-07816
Job Number: 21-07816
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an ETL Tester for our client in Hartford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop Test cases and scenarios and bring in automation to quality assurance process
- Analyzing and evaluating data sources, data volume, and business rules.
- Perform end to end ETL testing
- Good understanding of MDM (Preferred: informatica) ,
- Should be able to provide QA estimates - Experience in SQL,
- Should be able to provide QA estimates - Good in communication
- Exposure /Experience in working Agile projects,
- Test execution and Understand defect life cycle
- Ability to do coordination for issue resolution
- Should have good knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and ETL Concepts.
- Good experience with Master Data Management project life cycle and best practices including Data modelling, UI development, Data Integration
- Data validation, Match and Merge rules and Data stewardship
- Good experience with Informatica MDM UI Provision Tool, - Good knowledge and experience with various models of MDM implementation.
- Hands-on knowledge of Informatica Power Center
- Awareness of MDM trends, MDM Concepts and other tools in the market.
- Knowledge on data management concepts
- Knowledge in design and hands on experience in configuration of Landing table, Staging table, Mapping, Package, Trust Setting, Match & Merge, User Exits, Data Manager, Batch Process.
- Understanding of Informatica MDM API
- Hands on SQL experience in writing complex queries using joins, aggregate, string, set and date functions.
- Good knowledge about database DDL and DML commands.
- Should have experience in working with databases like Oracle, Teradata, Postgres, IRIS etc.
- Understand ETL design and transform it to ETL test cases and scripts,
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.