Job Number: 21-01927
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an ETL Developer for our client in Madison, WI.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Gathering requirements and developing technical specifications for ETL
- Using ETL tools to design ETL jobs (ETL 6 years, preferably 2 years of with Alteryx)
- Developing various types of data loads (e.g. incremental, history/full, survivorship rules)
- Implementing change data capture (CDC)
- Testing and debugging ETL
- ETL job scheduling
- Management of multiple ETL tools
- Loading data warehouses using ETL tools
- Developing complex SQL (6 years)
- Using source code version control software
- Mentoring to others on ETL development
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects and tasks
- Having strong interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, collaborating, and team building ETF Technologies
- SQL Server
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.