Job Number: 19-09206
Job Number: 19-09206
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a ETL Developer/Lead for our client in Peapack, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Should have both database administration and development (writing SQL, procedures, function, triggers, job scheduling etc.) knowledge
- SQL Server Database development experience writing SQL using joins, pivot, date functionality etc.
- Writing Stored Procedures, functions, audit triggers etc.
- Should work on creating OLAP and OLTP data modeling using ERWIN / any other tool independently
- Assisting the UI developers (IoT developers) to support all sort of database activities right from creating the database, backup, restore, to writing the procedures, SQLs
- Good to have Front end knowledge using Java/ .Net framework. but it's not mandatory
- PostgreSQL database knowledge - creating the DB, maintenance of DB, writing Pl/pgSQL
- Oracle database knowledge, writing SQLs and Pl/SQL programming
- Linux Shell scripting/ Python scripting for automation - Example writing DB backup scripts
- SQL Tuning experience to handle any form of performance issue. should be able to handle performance issue independently
- Should be able to handle any database issues related independently
- ETL knowledge will help person to work fluently in this environment
- Candidate should be capable to run database activities related activities independently
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary