Job Number: 21-13595
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an ETL Architect for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ownership of design, estimates, timeline for data engineering, and ETL tasks using Informatica IICS.
- Design, develop & deliver technical solutions to solve ETL, Cloud, Data Engineering, Data migration, requirements for clients ensuring appropriate integration with technology teams across geographies.
- Own & drive projects based on client requests, solutions accepted and go beyond commitment for demonstrating value to customer.
- Take lead in solving problems, presenting ideas, and play active role in ideation/brainstorming sessions with team. Must have very good communication, and articulation skills with relevant technology expertise.
- Must be a team player and natural mentor for grooming junior talent across the globe.
- Responsible for excellent customer satisfaction.
- 10+ years of leading and implementing data-engineering and data pipeline efforts, using industry standard databases and ETL/ELT tools.
- Should have hands-on experience in delivering ETL/ELT and Data Engineering projects with appropriate Quality Assurance, using Industry leading products, and custom developed accelerators.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Informatica cloud ETL (IICS), and 5+ years with Informatica Power Center.
- Very sound knowledge of SQL, including sub-queries, stored procs, analytic queries.
- Good exposure in creating pipelines using different transformations in IICS.
- Experience in creating Elastic Mappings various Components and Functions.
- Proven track record of consistently architecting, designing, and implementing endto-end Cloud or On-Prem Data Pipeline projects.
- In addition to IICS, hands-on knowledge of two or more tools from the following categories Data modelling, SQL DBs, ETL (Talend, Spark, Oracle), Data Quality & Governance, MDM, Metadata Management, Business Intelligence (Tableau, Business Objects, PowerBI, Qlik), SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Very passionate and self-driven with positive attitude. Strong communication skills. Ability to build trust, collaborate and network with stakeholders outside and inside the organization.
- Experience using Snowflake DB is a big plus.
- Expertise in Oracle, Azure SQL.
- Exposure to other Informatica tools like IDQ, Informatica Axon, Informatica EDC, etc.
- Azure Architect certification.
- Good knowledge of Banking & Financial Services domain.
- Love for continuous learning.
- IICS, Azure SQL DW, Synapse, Azure ADF.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.