Job Number: 21-07373
Job Number: 21-07373
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Escalation Coordinator for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and/or final approval of products through the complete production cycle
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading and capacity requirements
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Provides input to management, reschedules, and/or interfaces with marketing, sales, production, and engineering managers to reschedule in case of design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process
- Ability to handle most unique situations
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
- will respond to spare escalation issues and determine/track inventory. Coordinate, prepare and track shipments to customer sites (International and Domestic). Coordinate and assist with Domestic and International return shipments. Help with new spare part additions and set-up
- Use various applications, software and systems, including Microsoft Office Suite, and SAP
- Work independently but will also need to work with other team members to accomplish tasks
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or 5+ minimum years of related value added experience
- Masters degree preferred Intermediate to thorough level of knowledge of planning function
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.