Equity Research Position - VP Level
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Equity Research Position - VP level for our client in New York, NY.
- Help establish and build an institutionalized web harvesting program at scale, supporting a global and multi-disciplinary user base.
- Collaborate with AE's investment teams worldwide to understand key performance drivers of stocks and markets, devising the optimal approach for primary web-based data gathering.
- Proactively Client unique data sources that can be obtained through web-based harvesting solutions, driving alpha-generating outcomes.
- Design, build and maintain web harvest scripts that support the above.
- Advise on optimal infrastructure designs for data storage, analysis and visualization.
- Monitor and track project performance against set objectives.
- Programmatically post information to BlackRock's IT infrastructure.
- Perform analysis on data to identify key signals relevant for forecasting performance drivers.
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in web harvesting and data extraction
- Demonstrated analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a global team and service a global user base
- Exposure to investment research (sell-side or buy-side) highly desirable.
- Experience with social media monitoring and web analytics
- Experience with a variety of web scraping tools
- Demonstrated experience working with file parsing, web scraping data results
- Ability to quickly find relationships and identify patterns in large datasets, and see business/investment implications of such findings
- Some database experience (SQL, DDL/DML, performance tuning, data modeling).
- Good understanding of UNIX/LINUX environments.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment on multiple concurrent projects
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Organized with an ability to multitask disparate, complex projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Disposition for data detective work.
- Ability to translate business requirements into effective technology and data solutions.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work independently and to exercise discretion, initiative, and judgment.
- Creativity and lateral thinking. Ability to "connect the dots” vis-à-vis applicability of unique solutions to questions posed.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Unquestioned integrity and the highest ethical standards.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.