Graphic Design Project Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Graphic Design Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Supporting the Equities Technology Strategy Lead for all senior level power point presentations for developing, updating and instituting a set of standardized templates (leveraging the enterprise templates) that the organization will use so that any powerpoint messaging has consistent graphics.
- Creates MS Powerpoint presentation materials within the client's brand.
- Selects format, typography, photography, and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating the message
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, display visuals and imagery for presentations
- Exhibits experience in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials
- Works closely with the Strategy Lead as well as the senior management team in Equities Technology for any internal projects which includes and is not limited to developing senior dashboards, townhall decks and awareness materials
- Ability to work in a corporate and professional environment across different senior and/or junior levels. (including C-Suite level execs)
- Ability to receive and produce quality work through verbal feedback
- Ability to self-manage projects from creation to completion, including proof reviews, setting deliverable timelines, and soliciting feedback
- Work in a fast-paced environment with quick turns with multiple points of contact. Be able to synthesize inputs quickly to come up with a visual representation in simpler terms
- Ability to take and follow directions well
- Must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail
- Candidate may play a role in project managing (+ status reporting, and developing metrics) a key Technology initiative for building out the next generation Equity Trading platform
- Liaise with both business and technology to gather any design requirements for developing appropriate powerpoints or reports
- Proficient in design, branding, and MS PowerPoint. Strong in MS Suite of tools
- Experience with Sharepoint and Confluence.
- Strong communicator
- Excellent project management skills
- Detail-oriented and self-reliant
- Adaptable and learns quickly
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Works independently
- Must understand basic financial and technology terms and be motivated to learn
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Art or Business/Finance.
- Added plus for candidate to have experience designing and/or developing
- KPIs, metrics for easy interpretation
- Added plus if candidate has worked in a large financial institution supporting large, global scale end to end programs
- Added plus if candidate has experience with MS Visio and experience developing flow diagrams – or system flow diagrams
- 5+ years of experience working at a financial, fintech, or ecommerce institution.
- Candidate should understand basic financial and technology terms and have a general aptitude of what institutional businesses do – e.g., trading, algos, exchanges, settlement & clearing. Includes and is not limited to understanding new emerging technologies (and what they are) such as cloud, blockchain, AI etc.
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.