Equities Finance - ESSL BFC Sr Product Associate
Product Control Associate
Job Number: 19-07561
Job Number: 19-07561
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Product Control Associate for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary focus of the team is to support the Swaps and Stock Loan business through the implementation and execution of key finance control processes. These include maintaining the legal financial books & records, new deal review, forecasting, stress testing, P&L explain and balance sheet analysis. This role will provide exposure to the full breadth of financial control from accurately reporting P&L through to closing the books and records. Focus will be on understanding the business and analyzing financial results.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Financial reporting and disclosures
- Daily P&L Explain
- Reporting and analysis
- General ledger close and reconciliations
- Regulatory disclosures
- Significant P&L and New Deal review
- Advanced Excel skills are needed.
- The ability to manipulate, analyze and reconcile large amounts financial data quickly is required.
- An accounting or finance background is needed in order to understand process flows relating to trading systems and sub-ledgers, perform reconciliation, and initiate journal entries.
- Good writing skills & excellent interpersonal skills are a must since financial presentation to senior finance and front office trading desk is expected.
- Multi-tasking capability is critical, since reconciliations on multiple businesses are done simultaneously in order to meet reporting deadlines.
- A strong aptitude to work in a team environment & the ability to work with different people at different levels is required.
- Good organizational and time management skills are needed since special projects with short turn-around times occur often
- Bachelor Degree required - Accounting/Finance preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years Financial industry/banking or equivalent experience
- Strong financial analytics background
- Advanced experience/skills with MS Excel and complex spreadsheets
- Candidate must be able to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Global Markets experience
- Swaps Experience
- Control focused, analytical, team orientated
If interested, please contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.