Eclaro is looking for an Equipment Operator for our client in Albany, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Monitoring and controlling electronic computer and peripheral electronic data processing equipment to process business, scientific, engineering, and other data according to operating instructions.
- Monitoring and responding to operating and error messages.
- Entering commands at a computer terminal and setting controls on computer and peripheral devices.
- Supporting production control of large-scale computer systems, including job scheduling, job fixing and automated job control languages.
- Operating automated equipment such as mail insertion machinery; tape libraries; large-scale printers; and other such automated equipment.
- Operating large scale computer systems, including print, tape and console operations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Bianca Pablo at Bianca.Pablo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary