Enterprise Server Engineer
Enterprise Server Engineer
Job Number: 21-15723
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Enterprise Server Engineer for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with fellow associates to develop and build self-service capabilities, and automation, to enable our internal customers to move quickly and deliver on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues in design, product management, and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
- Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
- Consult with internal customer and continually evolve the platform and its operations using solid engineering and agile practices.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the best it can be
- 5+ years of working in and building Infrastructure within a cloud platform - Azure (preferred), AWS, Google (with relatable experience)
- Extensive experience with Ansible and Jenkins
- 2+ years scripting or coding experience with one or more languages (PowerShell/Python/C#)
- Technical experience in infrastructure, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualization and access control
- Demonstrable experience with a range of Azure cloud capabilities including but not limited to storage, key vaults, virtual networking, web apps, Azure Active Directory, virtual machines, access management and automated deployments
- Demonstrable experience with software development preferably with one or more languages, such as PowerShell, Python, C#
- Demonstrable experience building and deploying resilient cloud architectures
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Team City or Azure DevOps
- Demonstrable experience support Windows or Linux OS
- Mentor team in platform management and reusable patterns
- Strong attention to detail, problem investigation and diagnostic skills
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary