Job Number: 19-10360
Job Number: 19-10360
Work where innovation and creativity are rewarded. Eclaro is looking for Engineering Manager for our client in Portland, OR.
Eclaro’s client is a leading multinational apparel, footwear and athletic equipment brand. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bring a passion for building highly robust software systems which connect our customers and partners to our product at an unprecedented scale, across all of client's brands, categories and geographies
- Bring not only deep technical skills, but also the ability to coordinate multiple streams of technical and software development work
- Help to build and grow strong teams through the principles of servant leadership
- Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing teams of developers
- Working knowledge of the latest front-end and back-end technologies (e.g. NodeJS, React, Java)
- Direct experience with modern front end design (MVC architecture, SEO, Analytics, A/B testing, CDNs)
- Direct experience implementing RESTful APIs and applications that consume them
- Direct experience deploying, configuring, and operating cloud based applications (AWS, etc.)
- Continuous deployment and DevOps experience and familiarity with release management best practices
- Experience with the phases of standard software development lifecycles (Agile/Scrum)
- e-Commerce experience
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, complex, high visibility environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to express software designs both verbally and diagrammatically
If interested, you may contact:
Patty Cabalar | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.