Engineering Assistant I
Eclaro is looking for Engineering Assistant I for an opportunity for our client in SAN DIEGO, CA
Assistant Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections; building and analyzing models and simulations; conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Prepares guidelines by describing operational and testing methods and procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by completing quality assurance tests; following standards; studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Ensures operation of analytical equipment by calibrating equipment; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting, Analytical Tools, Attention to Detail, Innovation
Level 1 = 0-2 years experience
If interested you may contact Pam Saba at (646) 695 2945 or send a copy of your most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees