Job Number: 21-15479
Eclaro is looking for a Engineer for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong assembler skills are required as well as basic C programming skills.
- Most code will be written in assembler. Strong fluency in Python is a requirement.
- Must have experience with some of the following: complex processors, DSPs, GPUs, network processors.
- Must be able to read and understand detailed microarchitectural and instruction description documents, where some features and instructions are complicated. They will use several simulators.
- Must be able to understand a system at multiple levels and be able write codes that targets potential errors in the design.
- This is a difficult project and must thrive on challenges, imperfect tools, and hard work.
- Especially strong candidates with as little as five years of experience. Processor development, test, and bring-up software engineer
- At least 5 years of experience with computer systems using complex processors, DSPs, GPUs, network processors.
- Most importantly, experience with assembler language coding, writing in C and with the debugging of complex processor logic is essential.
- Strong Python
- Processor/network design
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary