Job Number: 20-00975
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Email Administrator for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Email Administrator's role is to ensure the stable operation of the entire Messaging environment.
- This position has roles in: planning, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all hosted Exchange software. Because of the inter-connections of the messaging system knowledge of peripheral systems and protocols such as, Email Gateways (Exchange), Email Archiving solutions, Mobile technologies will be given higher consideration.
- The Messaging Administrator will work in a team environment where teamwork, effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Support the administration of corporate email and Exchange application's environment, which comprises Exchange high availability services
- Lead messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment
- Performing daily administration tasks as assigned to the team
- Follow direction from the team management
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports
- Will have responsibility to help address/resolve Tier2 and Tier3 tickets related to collaboration systems
- 5+ years' experience as an Exchange Engineer /Admin in a large corporate environment with emphasis on high-availability and uninterrupted messaging services
- Hands-on experience in account creations/deletions, password reset requests and refreshing distribution groups
- Troubleshooting calendar (Microsoft O365)
- Proven experience with email security
- Experience with clustered Cisco IronPorts for SMTP Ingress/Egress or similar perimeter SMTP technologies
- Experience/knowledge using cloud technologies particularly Office 365
- Experience in archiving solutions
- Advanced experience with Exchange and Microsoft 365
- Email Security experience
- PowerShell scripting proficiency
- Cisco IronPort SMTP routing appliances, physical and or virtual
- Demonstrated proficiency of Active Directory, network and Internet concepts (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, LDAP, etc.)
- Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills
- Familiarity with SOX regulations and best practices implementing Internal controls to be in security and compliance
- Knowledge of electronic records management including document retention, deletion and legal hold policies
- Knowledge of the administration, maintenance and support for Desktop Management technologies
- Technical Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 5+ years' experience in Exchange Messaging environments
- One of the following certifications to have:
- MCSE or MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Messaging)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) working towards MCSE
- O365 Administration and Migration
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.