Job Number: 21-07177
Job Number: 21-07177
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Electrical/Hardware Engineer for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Has responsible for all stages of electronic product, device, or component procurement, including sourcing, assessment, selection, and on-going management.
- Manages MPa and suppliers, including both internal partners and external MPas.
- Has responsibility for product manufacturing with a focus area of electronic products, sub-assemblies and components
- Supports on-going management of existing products to ensure assurance of supply, meet quality requirements and support cost roadmaps. This includes effectively identifying and managing risks, and efficiently resolving issues
- Builds or expand relationships with internal and outsourced partners on product design, manufacturing solution development, and component or product qualification and release
- Participates in reviews and evaluations of designs for compliance with design and manufacturing guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality, increase manufacturability, increase ease of assembly, and reduce cost
- Provides electronic product, assembly, or component sourcing, design, assembly, QQ/QC, test and manufacturing domain-specific expertise, overall product manufacturing and sourcing support, and fundamental business perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Participates in innovation and integration of new processes and policies into projects and activities
- Supports problem solving of technical or process issues both prior to and after product launches
- Builds relationships with procurement partners, printer partners and factory teams
- Implements and supports approaches for effectively and efficiently managing suppliers and products
- Designs or specifies portions of engineering solutions, including methods, operation sequences, and processes
- Provides project management leadership and expertise, to support team initiatives and new product introductions
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related technical field
- Additional degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or Business a plus
- 5-10 years of procurement, commodity management, electronic product development, sourcing, or supplier management experience
- Experience in sourcing, selecting and managing electronic products, components, manufacturing partners, and suppliers
- Knowledge of electronic assembly manufacturing (PCB/PCA)
- DFM and DFA understanding
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Quality management expertise, including quality control and quality assurance
- Cost management
- Proven project leadership skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.