EJ Program Distribution and Supplies Assistant
Environmental Justice Program Distribution and Supplies Assistant
Job Number: 21-14088
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an EJ Program Distribution and Supplies Assistant for our client in White Plains, NJ.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role support the Environmental Justice Program by managing inventory, materials and shipment of program materials to schools, communities and business centers.
- Support the VP of Environmental Justice by performing administrative tasks as needed.
- The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, ability to understand and follow instructions with minimal reminders, follow-up, etc., proactive, creative-problem solver, organized, store-room/stock room experience helpful, able to use technology (for creating inventory control system), understands the need for follow-up, and collaborative.
- Organize inventory/stock room
- Partner with EJ Program Coordinators to determine inventory needs and place orders
- Prepare client swag, pack boxes and coordinate with mailroom to ship
- Coordinate with delivery location liaison to ensure correct delivery date/time/arrival/address
- Develop inventory control system
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to physically pack and lift boxes and unpack and organize inventory inside storeroom.
- This could require lifting, bending, squatting, climbing ladders/step stools, and reaching.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.