|Reference # :||18-02187||Title :||EDI Developer|
|Location :||Boston, MA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/06/2018 / 09/12/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
Boston, MA (02101)
Job number: 9641
· Experienced in Mainframe COBOL/VSAM/DB2.
· Experienced in Vector: Connexion mapping, Vector: Connexion batch processing, testing and implementation and validation.
· Experience with EDISIM and other EDI applications
· Experience with Mainframe TSO , JCL
· Knowledge on X12, EDIFACT, XML, NACHA, BAI file layouts
· Experienced on customer on-boarding activities;
· Experienced in Banking and treasury management services focusing on payments technologies, electronic commerce, encryption and data communications.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Experiences in gathering project requirements communicate status and coordinate between Business Unit and Client onboarding.
Please contact Homer Ballega at (201) 375-9070 or send an email to Homer.Ballega@eclaro.com with a Word resume along with the position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability.
Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held Company
Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary